Thursday, January 10, 2013
I have left you with notes and assignment or task that I had mentioned in class. Please proceed with them. If you have problems downloading or you need to ask question regarding the assignment or task, please text (sms) me or write in the comment below. TQ ^_^
Miss Nasuha ARN (Wednesday - 09/01/2013, 08:32pm)
1) FOUNDATION ENGLISH II (BBA 3280)
- Basic Sentence Structure (Noun&Pronoun) HERE
JOURNAL 2 :
- Movies that I prefer to watch. Why?
JOURNAL 3 :
- List out 10 questions that you might ask your friends on facebook or twitter whenever you are chatting with them. Used the WH-Questions (5 questions) and Yes and No Questions (5 questions) to construct the questions.
NOTES : HERE (refer to your book "Discover English" as well)
- What I will have missed if I come to class late?
Instruction : State 5 things that you will have missed if you come late to class. Start your sentence with "I will have missed (or other suitable verb. Example, found, angered, cried)..."
NOTES : HERE (NEW!) 05/02/2013
2) COMMUNICATION ENGLISH (BBA 3102)
-Greeting HERE (NEW!) - 15/01/2013
-Sample Dialogue HERE (NEW!) - 15/01/2013
- Forming Simple Questions and Answers HERE
TASK 2 :
- Instruction: HERE
- Example : http://www.finchpark.com/books/timetospeak/ttss/spdf/057.pdf
- References :
(use them well and state at the end of your assignment if you use any of the sources. tq.)
Let the Language Responses to You!
Knowledge is not only gain in class but you can get them through many sources. Thus, for every bit of knowledge you can find through this blog appreciate it and learn it from your very heart.
Wise Word: "Life isn't as great as you think, but for every pain that you experience in life, it teaches you how to survive and for every happiness you went through, it makes you appreciate your own life more." By NasuhaARN